Monday, April 20, 2015

Every monday I post a new recipe on my website. The recipes are usually very simple and easy to make with few ingredients. I want people to know and understand that eating healthy is super easy. And the flavor is amazing. My husband is not as health conscious as I am but sometimes tries what I create basically due to the fact that he is at a loss in the kitchen! This weeks recipe is one that he likes me to make over and over again! Eating healthy has so many benefits and its NOT difficult. The health benefits are fantastic and the energy is even better! Check out the recipe when you have time but don't wait too long because its only there for a week and then a new one comes up. www.DrSharrie.com   I invite you to ask questions here about food or health or whatever is on your mind that you feel I can answer for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment